Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Beauty Army December 2012

I got home from work today and opened up my mailbox to find my Beauty Army box inside! I love getting my little subscription boxes! Beauty Army is $12 a month plus free shipping and you get to pick out your own 6 samples. A lot of them are full sized too which is super nice. Here is what I picked out this month.

Skinn Cosmetics Twin Set Lip Stick and Lip Gloss in Pink Tulip. Full Size value $18.50. This is really nice because it has matching lip stick and lip gloss with a mirror on the tube so it is great for the purse.

You Da Balm Grapefruit Lip Balm. Full Size value $3.00  It smells just like a fresh grapefruit! Yummy!

Cocktail Perfume Vial. Approximate Value $4.00 (Full Size 1.7oz $56) Out of my 6 samples they had one option for a mystery sample and this was what they sent me. I can't wait till my asthma is better again so I can smell it.

Mighty Leaf Tea Green Tropical Tea- 1 bag value 66 cents. (Full Size 15 bags $9.95) I always love to try teas and coffees so this looked like a good idea to try. I'll let you know how it tastes when I try it!

Mark Hook Up Lip Gloss- Blow Kisses Full Size Value $6.50. So much fun! I love really red lip colors. It's so vintage looking!

Whip Hand Cosmetics Loose Pigment Eye Shadow in Green Beret .02oz value $2.80 (Full size .10 oz $14.00) This is a very nice shade of green. I love using green and brown eye shadows.

Total Value of this month's choices = $35.46

See you next time!
PBB

No comments:

Post a Comment