Thursday, December 20, 2012

Glossy Box December 2012

So this is my first Glossy Box. I was a little hesitant to subscribe to this one since it is $22 a month (Free shipping) but when I was looking at the previous boxes on their website it looked like a good deal so I went for it.

This is what came in my December Box. Sorry about the blurry picture. Value of samples is calculated from the full size product. I did the math so you don't have to. ;)


Ecru New York Cosmetic Hair Care Acacia Protein Oil sample size .03oz value 86 cents
I love hair oils and have been using them more the conditioner which can weigh down the hair. Just a tiny amount is all you need. Work it in from the bottom up avoiding the scalp While making my hair soft and smooth with no oilieness, if I get it on my scalp it's a different story....) Then brush. It works better then conditioner to de-tangle. I put it in after my shower after towel drying, then brush, blow dry and style.

Forrest Essentials Luxurious Ayurveda Madurai Jasmine & Mogra Bath & Shower Oil half size, value $11.00
This smells really good and I am going to use it in the shower to moisturize instead of using body lotion.

Heartland Fragrance Co Bath Saltz White Ginger 5.5oz Value $1.84
These smell really good and I will be using them as a scrub.

Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Heat Protect Spray .75oz value $4.32
Always good to use a heat protectant when using high heat products and Oscar Blandi is a trusted brand. 

Pleats Please EDT by Issey Miyake .03 oz Value $4.00
I can't wait to smell this. A lot of places sell sample perfume vials for about $4 each...

Zoya Nail Polish in Ziv Full Size  .5oz value $8.00
This is one of the new holiday colors from Zoya. I have heard a lot about this brand but have never had a chance to try it yet.

Jewel Mint Bangle Bracelet. value $29.99
Wow this was an unexpected treat. The bracelet is very pretty and I will be able to wear it to a Christmas party I am going to. 

Total value of Decembers kit $59.89

Looking forward to next months kit!

PBB

No comments:

Post a Comment