Monday, December 17, 2012

Glossy Box Limited Holiday Edition

I received my Limited Edition Refinery 29 curated Holiday Chic Glossy Box last week and am able to do a quick review on it. This limited edition box contained only full size products and cost $45. Here is what came inside.
 Kelly Van Gogh Rich & Delicious Caviar Hair Masque- 6oz Value $35.00
Even though this is "meant" for color treated hair and I don't color my hair I still battle frizzies and split ends especially in the winter. I can't wait to try it and see how it works.

Josie Maran Argan Color Stick color -Love- .55 oz Value $22.00 
This doubles as a cream blush and a lip color, but I'm not going to use it as a lip color because it smells like tea tree oil to me. It's going to be great for me since I am staying away from powder makeup. Please see my post Beauty Products and Asthma
  
Cult Nails Lacquer in "After Glow" .5oz Value $10.00 
I really love the shimmer in this. It is coppery but also has a pinkness to it.

Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water 3.38oz Value $13.00 
One can never have enough cleanser around. The last thing you want to do is go to bed with makeup still on your face. This one is made in Japan from hot mineral waters and 6 herbs that are good for the skin. It also came with a pure organic cotton cleansing pad.

 Booty Parlor Flirty Little Secret Perfume- .33oz value $22.00
This smells dark and sweet, a little too sweet for my taste but I'll probably apply it lightly because it is nice. I didn't feel sexy wearing it though. Honestly I think the whole "Pheromone" thing is gimmicky  and I fully believe that a person should wear a perfume because they like it and not what the label claims it can do. ;)

Total Value $102

Anyway that's my take on this box. 
See you next time!

PBB

No comments:

Post a Comment