Thursday, December 20, 2012

Beauty Fix Winter 2012

OK OK, I'm an addict to makeup and skin care, and sample clubs. I admit that. But here is the thing, I do use everything I buy. So on that note here is my BeautyFix box for the Winter season. Beauty Fix is from the dermstore.com and costs $49.99 every 3 months. You get to pick your own 8 products, shipping is free and you get a free cosmetic case. They have a lot of choices suited to any age group so it is worth a look. Also most of the products are full size and high end.

Note: Value of sample sizes calculated of of size and price of full size. AKA I did the math for you. You're Welcome. :P


Sonya Dakar Hydrasoft Lotion - Maintenance .25 oz value $11.00
Moisturizing and oil free, Yup that's one for me.

Exuviance Rejuvenating Treatment Masque full size 2.5oz value $39.00
I do a mask once a week. If you consider that this mask costs less then one spa treatment and you can get many uses out of it at home it's totally worth it. 

Beautyfix Large Cosmetic bag, Guessing a value of $10.00
One can never have enough bags and you get to pick which one they send to you. It's an added bonus to the kit.

NeoStrata Skin Active Intensive Eye Therapy full size .5oz Value $75.00
Dark circles and puffiness be gone! Seriously $75 value????!!! WOW

Jane Iredale 24-Karat Gold Dust - Rose Gold full size .06 oz value $12.50
This is really pretty, it is an all over powder but I will probably use it as a blush. I never used something with gold dust in it and it has a very nice shimmer to it. A little bit goes a long way. I used it a little heavier on my cheeks and blended it a little onto my forehead for a nice glow.

Intelligent Beauty Labs Rescue Rapid Repair Hair Mask full size 6oz Value $45.00
I am really into these hair masks right now. Directions are to use once a week, I'm really hoping to keep the frizz and split ends away this winter.

DDF Acne Control Treatment .5 oz value $12.35 
No explanation needed on this one. Keep that skin clear is my goal.

Glytone Back Acne Spray full size 2oz value $16.00 
Small word of advice. Hold your breath on this one when using. I breathed too soon and it stung my throat. I only used it once so not sure what it will do, as far as the ingredients are concerned it should work well.

Nick Chavez Caviar Moisturizing Styling Mousse Full size 7oz value $20.00
Caviar seems to be popping up everywhere right now in beauty items. It's supposed to be really good for the hair. 

Total value of my winter kit $240.85 

Totally worth the price.

Later all!
PBB


1 comment:

  1. Good to know... Mine is on the way!! I ordered the Jane Iredale rose gold product as well.. Curious if this was a blusher???

    ReplyDelete