Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Birchbox December 2012

Yesterday I got my Birchbox in the mail! YAY! It's always fun when that comes in. For $10 a month you get 4-5 samples plus an added bonus item. This is what came in my December box.


Aerie Shimmer Fragrance. Est Value $3.99 (A lot of places sell sample perfumes for $4-$5 a tube! Yes really! ) Sadly I can't even sniff this yet because my asthma is acting up. Boo. 

Model Co SHINE Ultra Lipgloss in Showgirl Red. Full Size $16.00. This has a built in mirror which makes it really great for the purse.

Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream. .10oz value $6.40 (Full size .50 oz $32) I love eye creams and am excited to try this one. I always have problems with dark circles and puffiness.

Kerastase Resistance Ciment Thermique- Protect 20ml. Value $6.25 (Full size 125ml $39)  This is a leave in conditioner heat protectant. This will be great for when I curl my hair or use the flat iron. It is always a good thing to use a heat protectant when styling. 

This months bonus item is CHOCOLATE! Yummy! 
Chuao Chocolatier Chocopod. Value $1.14 (Box size 7 pieces $7.95)  My sample was the sea salt and breadcrumbs in dark chocolate. It was so good! 

Total value of my Decembers box is $33.78






No comments:

Post a Comment