Thursday, December 20, 2012

Green Grab Bag December 2012

I think out of all the different sample subscriptions this one is one of the more unique ones. Green Grab Bag features niche handmade, organic and natural beauty products for $15 a month free shipping. This is what came in my December bag.

I guessed the value on some of the products because there was no weight listed on them, however it was still based off the full size price.


Zosimos Botanicals Facial Mask- Raspberry and Honey Full size single. Value $4.00
This mask is to help draw out toxins and impurities. I am looking forward to a relaxing evening and using this.

Natures Balance Wellness Body Butter in Marigold Magic and Love me Lavender guessed value $1.00
Marigold is well known for moisturizing, it will be great for winter dry skin. Last night I used the Lavender after my shower because lavender is my favorite. It smells so good and has a great texture. 

Pangea Organics Facial Toner-Argentinian Tangerine Thyme Toner Full size 2oz Value $13.00
This looks pretty good. Looking forward to trying it. 2oz is a great size for travel too.

Elegant Minerals Eye Shadow in Poinsettia sample guessed value $1.00
This is a pretty darker pink color. Mineral makeup always goes a long way so this should last a while. 

Elemental Herbs All Good Lips Organic Lip Balm in Maroon Creek full size value 2.25 grams $4.99
This is a pretty color and smells good too. It also has SPF which is a plus.

Destiny Boutique Charcoal Facial Soap Detox guessed value $1.00
This is a nice little bar, smells good and will be great for travel

Destiny Boutique Facial Detox Wash Guessed Value $2.00
This is also another great travel size here and it smells just like the soap. I can't wait to try and compare which I like better

Total items 8
Total Value $27.00

I think it is a great selection and considering shipping was free and would easily cost another $5 you are getting your moneys worth. 

Can't wait to see what is in next month's bag!

PBB

No comments:

Post a Comment