Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Ipsy December 2012 Glambag

I was very excited to see the bright metallic pink mailer in the box the other day. That is one of the great things about the Ipsy Glam Bag Subscription. You get cheery pinkness in your mailbox once a month filled with beauty goodies, and with Ipsy it only costs $10 a month. I fully think this program is worth it. Here is what I got in my kit this month along with an estimated value.

Silver Colored Cosmetic Bag- Estimated value $5.00
NYX Loose Pearl Eye Shadow in #13 Sky Pink Pearl. Full Size- $3.00
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero (Black) .03oz- Estimated value $15 (Full size 4oz  $19)
Be a Bombshell Lip Gloss in Hot Mess. Full Size - $14.00
Mai Couture Highlighter Paper in St Barts. 25 Sheets - $14.00 (Full Size 50 Sheets $28.00)
Mirabella Prime for Face and Eyes Full Size- $29.00

Total Value of this months Glam Bag is $80.00

All I can say is wow. Reviews of the products will be up later as I use them.
TTFN
PBB

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to get this bag :)
    it honestly has the perfect products for christmas/new years

    polishedhysteria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one is so much fun! I couldn't believe the value of it!

      Delete