Sunday, December 23, 2012

The New Total Beauty Collection

I got the new Total Beauty Collection in the mail yesterday. This one is still kind of a surprise because it is not listed on the website yet. The one they have up right now has the hair oil, lip balm and blush (Which I have that kit too and loved) This is a pre-release for people who are subscribed to the Total Beauty Collection Updates, so here is a sneak peak of what is coming! The cost is usually $15 and free shipping.

I calculated the value of the samples off of the full sized products.


LaRocca Vitamin Repair Mist with SPF 15 .135oz Value $1.99
This will be great to take to the beach on vacation. 

Osmotics Blue Copper 5 Firming Elasticity Repair Cream .5oz Value $25.00
This one is going in my Mom's stocking since it is not right for my skin concerns. I know she will be happy with it! And wow just this is worth $25!

Zents Body Wash in Earth. Guessed size 1oz Value $2.70
Zents Mandarin EDT sample 1.5ml value $2.60
Zents Sun EDT sample 1.5ml value $2.60
These Zents products smell so good! I think I have found a new favorite brand!

Alterna Bamboo UV+Color Protection Fade Proof Fluide .25oz value $2.40
This will be good if I decide to dye my hair again. I only use the ones that last 28 shampoos because I like my natural hair color and don't want to go through the fuss of permanent color.

Added Bonus eSalon.com Custom Hair Color Gift Card. value $19.95
I'm going to go for this because you fill out the survey thing and they give you selections for your hair color. It does cost $5 shipping, but I think that is reasonable. 

Total Value of the kit $57.24 (With the gift certificate for hair color.)

I highly recommend getting this kit!

PBB




No comments:

Post a Comment