Sunday, December 23, 2012

Beauty Box 5 December 2012

So the other day I got my Beauty Box 5 kit in the mail. It is the first one I got from them so I was pretty excited to see what kinds of things were in it. Beauty Box 5 is $12 a month, free shipping and you get about 5 products a month. Here is what I got in my really awesome December kit. In this kit all the items were full sizes!



Jean Pierre Cosmetics Exfoliation Facial Cleansing Pads- 16 pads value $1.99
These are going to be great for travel. Just stick it in my purse and go. 

Everyday Minerals Flat Top Brush Value $12.99
Oh my goodness this brush is so super soft! I love it! I usually use powder foundation so this is great because I dislike the little pad thingy's that come in the come in compacts.

MaskerAide Hydrating Facial Sheet Mask in Weather Warrior -1 mask value $4.99
This one I am going to save for when get irritated skin from being outside in the cold to long. It's bound to happen, It's Winter in Ohio after all... lol

OFRA Cosmetics 3D Eye Shadow in Diamond Glitz .14oz Value $19.90
This is a pretty light grey brown with a greenish sparkle to it. It is a HUGE container and is going to last forever! :)

Demeter Apple Blossom Roll on Perfume Oil .29oz Value $10.00
This is so light and pretty smelling sweet, floral and fruity without being overpowering. It doesn't last for hours but it is small and you can stick it in your purse for when you need to put a little extra on.

Total Value of December's kit $49.87

I can't wait for next months!

PBB


2 comments: